As we begin a new year, we want to thank you for your continuing support. We are blessed to have a wonderful network of friends, volunteers, donors, and supporters, who allow us to serve the mental health and support needs of Houston’s GLBT and HIV communities.
Thank you for all of your help in 2009… whether you helped us spread the word about our services, emailed our newsletter to your friends and family, donated to a food drive, spent time with us volunteering, attended or sponsored one of our events, joined us for a tour, or made a financial contribution.
We couldn’t do all that we do without the support of you, the communities we serve. In FY09, thank you for helping us impact 37,046 lives:
- 1,269 clients received counseling services
- 691 clients received case management services
- 1,353 participants were tested for HIV
- 22,562 people took one of our Education classes
- 10,101 individuals received street outreach services through ourHIV Risk Reduction program
- 841 callers dialed Gay & Lesbian Switchboard Houston for assistance
- 229 youth attended HATCH meetings/events
- 115 seniors received counseling, peer support, and case management through SPRY
We sincerely appreciate your partnership and support, and we look forward to working with you in 2010. Happy New Year!