The Montrose Center works with news media and digital partners to empower our community, primarily lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals and their families, to enjoy healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Access news releases, logos, and recent news about the Montrose Center and connect with our Communications team. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Style Guide and Logos
The Montrose Center has very specific guidelines around use of our name, logo, and those of our sub-brands. Please help us protect our brand by presenting your work in the most appropriate way. Follow our guidelines and only use approved brand assets from this site. Any logos or images found elsewhere on the web are not approved for use.
If you find you or your company is in need of the Center’s logo or one of its sub-brands, the full color logos are available here for download in PNG format. If you need them in another format, please contact our Communications and Marketing Manager, Austin Davis Ruiz, at email@example.com.
the Montrose Center
Seniors Preparing for Rainbow Years (SPRY)
If you have a media request, contact our Communications and Marketing Manager, Austin Davis Ruiz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (713) 800-0840.
Please do not email or call with non-media related inquiries. Other general inquiries can be directed to email@example.com or to our main number (713) 529-0037.
In the Media
Law Harrington Senior Center is making history for the LGBTQ+ community
“I feel like I won the golden ticket!” The Law Harrington Senior Living Center is the largest LGBTQ+ affirming, affordable senior center in the nation
LGBTQ seniors get affordable, ‘affirming’ home in Law Harrington Senior Living Center
The senior living facility, operated by the Montrose Center, holds 112 one- and…
LGBTQ senior living center in Third Ward is a first in Texas
The Montrose Center said before Law Harrington, many LGBTQ seniors in Montrose and Third Ward feared discrimination and were forced back in the closet.
Local LGBTQ Organizations Raise Funds for Pandemic Relief
The Montrose Center, TENT, and SOSU have collected over $400,000 for vulnerable populations.
LGBTQ Organizations Adapt to the Pandemic
Local groups emphasize staying safe and helping others.
Houston opens largest LGBTQ senior residence in US – France 24
Houston opens largest LGBTQ senior residence in US
- LGBTQ-Affirming Law Harrington Senior Living Center is Open – Extended
- LGBTQ-Affirming Law Harrington Senior Living Center is Open – PRNewswire
- Statement on the Verdict in the Trial of Derek Chauvin
- The Montrose Center Applauds Supreme Court Ruling Guaranteeing Non-Discrimination in Employment for LGBTQ+ Individuals
- The Montrose Center and Lone Star Veterans Association Partnership to Create LGBTQ-Affirming Services, Opportunities for Veterans (8/16/18)
- Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation Partners with the Montrose Center to Highlight Hatch Youth (02/03/17)
- LTR Lewis Cloverdale Foundation Gives $750k Lead Gift to Build Montrose Center’s LGBTQ Affirming Affordable Senior Housing Center (01/31/17)
- Montrose Center Hosts 2016 Bringing in the Green (03/16/16)