Deep gratitude goes out to Southern Country Houston for choosing HATCH as their annual beneficiary. Southern Country is a country western dance organization which provides free line and couples dancing every Thursday evening. Their charitable efforts include dance workshops, community service, and fundraising activities. They are a proud member of the International Association of Gay/Lesbian Country Western Dance Clubs. Join them Thursday evenings, 8 – 10:30 p.m., at Brazos River Bottom (BRB), 2400 Brazos St. You don’t need a partner or previous dance experience. Come ready to have fun!
We sincerely thank Hungry’s Café & Bistro and Minute Maid/Coca Cola for donating food and beverages for our Celebrating with the Stars volunteer appreciation event on July 22.
MCC thanks Houston-Galveston Area Council for a $50,000 to upgrade our data systems, and the ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program for $2,750 to underwrite an undergraduate internship. Our thanks to Ashley Gordon for all her hard work, enthusiasm, and support as our ExxonMobil Intern.
We extend our sincerest appreciation to the hosts of the following ERSICSS’s shows, who raised money for MCC as one of Reign XXVI’s charities:
- Peasant Royal Susan Hayes at “50/50 Split Show” on Sunday, July 4
- Hosts of “Christmas in July” on Sunday, July 11
- Viscountess XXVI Jody Travis and Trisha Davis at“Drink… Drank… Drunk” onJuly 16
- Natasha Nicole Siebert at “Tap Out Tunes” onJuly 17
- Isabella Rose Mink at “Go Go for Ga Ga” on Friday, July 23
- ERSICSS’s Board of Directors, Emperor Jeff Germany of Dallas, and Empress Bre’ Williams of Corpus Christie at “Welcome to… The Royal Road Trip”on Saturday, July 24
- Kimberly Anne O’Neil at “Good Old Southern Gospel Meets the Church of the Neon Cactus” on Sunday, July 25
- Hosts of “King of Kings” on Friday, July 30